jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

We are Bufanda Blog!


Hi! I am Sabrina and I am a coowner of Bufanda Blog. I am fourteen years old and I am the tallest member of our group (by the way, I'm not saying I like it). I am from Slovakia, well, my parents are, I was born in Spain but I like saying I'm from there.


Hey there! I am Jennifer and I am a coowner of Bufanda Blog too. I am fourteen years old and I'm from Bolivia, in South America. I lived there three years as a little child, but then I came to Spain. 


Hey! I am Pol and I am a coowner of Bufanda Blog too (well, we are all). I am fourteen years old as the rest of the blog owners. I am Spanish and I am the only member of this blog who was born here. I'm smaller than Sabrina but taller than Jennifer, but I still feel important. I'm the only boy of Bufanda Blog. 


Hi! I am Chaimae and I'm a coowner too (if my mates can say it even if it souns repetitive, I can too). I am fourteen years old and I am from Morocco. I was born there but I'm in Spain since 2003. I'm glad of being here! I like it a lot!


WE ARE BUFANDA BLOG!



1 comentario: